EPC Solutions and Services
Equipped with tamper resistant screws to prevent unauthorized entry.
Designed and built for accuracy and repeatability.
Built-In mechanical time delay feature minimizing the risk of false alarms due to pressure surges or air trapped in the system.
Weight: 0.6 kg.
- Cover: Die cast, Aluminum Alloy, ASTM B85.
- Finish: Red powder coat.
- Base: Die cast, Aluminum Alloy, ASTM B85.
- All parts have corrosion resistant finishes.
Service Use: NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, 72.
Maximum Adjustment Pressure Range
- CF-PS10 / CF-PS10-1: 3psi throughout range.
- CF-PS40 / CF-PS40-1: 3psi @ 10psi & 6psi @ 100psi.
- CF-PS120/CF-PS120-1: 3psi @ 10psi & 9psi @ 200psi.
Contact Rating: 1 QA@ 125/250VAC, 2.5A@ 30VDC.